Saturday, October 22, 2005

Pics by the buttload III

By the way, in case you didn't know, you can click on the pics for larger versions.

Now it's Saturday. We had gone to Gilley's for bullriding but I didn't get any pics of that. See Higgy's blog (there should be a linky thing over there on the right --->) for some pics of that. He had the amazing stealth cam and could get away with it. So, this is the next morning. Polly and Mad went to get all lady-pampered at the spa and Higgy went off with the Meyersons so it was just me and the Light Haired Guy (who's hair wasn't really all that light; it seemed a kind of average brown to me, but that's just my 2 cents.)

Anyway, we decide to get all wild and debaucherous and hit the Gameworks arcade and M&M store. Woooo! Look out Vegas, we're gettin' crazy in here!

So, as we walk through the MGM Grand, I notice a lion and snap off a quick picture. He was sleeping. Lions do that a lot.


Here's the M&M store's famous Wall O' M&M's. They have every color imaginable for the low low price of $30/5 lbs, i.e. 6 bucks a pound. Oh well. I went crazy anyway.


So later, we met up with everyone else for dinner at Margaritaville, where I lei'd Mad right there in public!


An astonishly tall pirate. ARRR! (I told him I really looked up to him and I was nearly keelhauled for that.)


After a while, a volcano goes off and a bikini-clad girl gets pooped out of the volcano and slides down into a giant blender of margaritas, then gets fished out by a giant fishhook where she dances and spins around until you expect her to vomit in an amazing circular pattern, but somehow she holds in it and continues dancing without falling over. Here's a couple pics. Some came out wonky.

(like I said, I'm a crappy photographer)

After dinner, we notice an interesting statue. Mad stares interestedly while Polly compares herself...


Wheee! So we head back to our room and Mad steals my camera and takes this lovely BoogerCam shot of me.

(well, that was probably more of me than anyone needed to see)

Cute pic of Polly and Higgy:


We decide that since we've molested female statuary, it's time to find some male statuary to molest. So we go in search of Ceramic Dick (which of course WBAGNFARB). But first, Mad must spank Polly with a shoe.


LHG doesn't want to go, so we leave him behind. My super secret spy cam catches Polly and Higgy holding hands outside. (OK, so they we're really laughing at pics on his stealth cam, but it sounds more interesting and scandalous my way)


Statuary molesting is a fine art, and you can't just fondle the first statue you come across. So Polly had to choose just the right statue. Here we see her perusing the various Adonis-like statues that adorn the front of Caesar's Palace. "Oooh, THAT one!" Higgy approves.


Mad and I stayed in the car while Polly and Higgy went statue-molesting. Here's the last unmolested statue in Vegas, which despite what the sign says, is probably not of Gladys Knight:


That was about it for that evening. I end with this mysterious picture.

The effect of drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

5 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, Mike!

Polly and Higgy, sittin' in a tree....
hmmmm..........

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger MrFisher said...

Beautiful Scenenery Weasel!

Lots of T and A!!!

I mean uhm trees and apparatusses.

sheesh, whad'ya think I was talking about ?

The pic with Higgies eyeballs bulging out of their sockets cuz Polly posterier was right in front of it?

Of course not.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Higgy said...

I'd like to point out that the NANOSECOND before this picture was taken, she was sitting on her side of the car. The look on my face is surprise at suddenly finding her sprawled all over me...

NTTAWWT.....

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

I was actually amazed I got that picture since I shot it over my shoulder without really looking. (I was driving, after all)

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Leetie said...

That comment sounded really dirty. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home