Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy MOATie Love Day!


Today is so named on Joshkr's calendar (thanks Josh!) because this is the day one year ago exactly that I met Aprille at a Costco somewhere out in Duarte (I think). The occasion was, of course, a Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson book signing of Peter and the Starcatchers. At the time, of course, I had no idea we would end up together but who can say what life has in store for us? Anyway, I couldn't be happier. She's an amazing wonderful woman who has touched my life in all the best ways. She's gorgeous, brilliant, funny, sweet, kind, and for some reason she even puts up with me. I couldn't ask for anyone better to have come into my life. I love you, my mad scientist!

4 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Leetie said...

Ridley Scott?

Happy anniversary, you crazy kids! :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Oops, wrong Ridley... *edit edit edit*

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just looking at your pic and seeing both of your big smiles makes me smile too!!!

I thing you're both just great!!!

Here's to a second great year!

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Mad Scientist said...

Thank you my dear. Thanks for the roses and all the suprises.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home