Friday, September 09, 2005

Random blatherings

Well, I seem to be peeling a bit from my sunburn last weekend. Where? On the insides of my elbows. That's a new one.

Meanwhile my poor puppy dog has really gnawed one of his paws bad. I'll have to take him to the vet this weekend. The meds they've given him before don't seem to really help. Tonight, I'll wash his paws good, maybe a bit of rubbing alcohol, and put some kind of bandages on to keep him from worrying at it. Poor guy.

In other news, apparently my Graphic Design course has a lab attached to it. It wasn't mentioned in the catalog, so the entire class had to add it. Unfortunately it's an hour before the regular course which means I'll have to do some finagling with my work schedule. And my boss has been out sick for the last week or so. Well, we'll see what happens there.

I'll have to take back my gas rant because a) it could be worse; at least I have a home and a vehicle and a job, unlike those poor folks in Katrina's wake, and b) Southern California isn't actually the highest in the country any more. We're still around $3 and if you look hard, you can find $2.89. Other areas are well over $3. Strange, but I can't complain.

I actually have a bit of homework. I have to draw a chair, and I have to find some ads from magazines. Nothing too tricky I think.

For Halloween, I've decided I want to be a total geek and be a Jedi. I'm going for the Qui-Gon (Liam Neeson) look since I'm somewhat tall, have the long hair and facial hair. I'm growing out the beard.

I'm hungry...

7 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Gee, that'll be handy next time I have a long layover in Atlanta.... NOT!

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gas in su.so.ca. NOT the highest in the nation!?!?!?

That's a first!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Leetie said...

I think we win this week. $3.15

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Mad Scientist said...

neo - I'm sure he will post some stuff. He posted some of his work last year on his message board.

*Bookmarks the atlanta guide and looks for 2 airline tickets*

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger MrFisher said...

We're down to $2.75!!!!


*runs before I get beaten into Sushi*

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger MrFisher said...

$2.63!!

Oklahoma, where the prices of gas come down quicker than the rest, and the .....

*swims quickly*

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger MrFisher said...

We are at $2.33!!!!! and they say it's going to continue down for a wee bit longer.

Good thing though, because come winter the Natural Gas prices have already announced a 30% increase in order to fatten their bank accounts.

BASITDS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home