Thursday, August 11, 2005

Howdy!


Well, everyone else got one, so I guess it's my turn. I don't expect this blog will be nearly as exciting as the others, but I didn't want to feel left out. I actually used to have a livejournal but I eventually got bored with it and just recently cancelled it. I also have myspace, which is highly addictive. I even made one for my dog, for heaven's sake. But, perhaps this blog will be a bit more serious and have actual happenings in my life. Yeah, sure, who am I kidding?

Things to look forward to: An account of my upcoming trip to Virginia to meet the lovely Mad Scientist's family, and then on to Texas to visit my dad with her. OK, that sentence was tortured but I hope I conveyed the idea anyway, because I'm too lazy to fix it. Since I probably won't have computer access for the trip, I'll try to get my thoughts on paper and then transfer things when I return.

For now, enjoy your coffee and I'll post again later.

7 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sets tray of new test tubes and baskets of homemade cookies on kitchen counter*

Nice new digs.
Welcome to bloggerdom.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike!

You're wrong, everyone else hasn't got one...maybe one day I will...or maybe not.

For now I'm enjoying reading all the other ones.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Leetie said...

Mike! Looking forward to meeting you next week!!!

If you check the map and follow the sign to the camp , with any luck, we'll dance to the music of the pagan weasel juice boys.

whew!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger MrFisher said...

Execellent Mike!

And nice suit btw. That's too groovy man.

Far out, brother.

*sets out some Weasel treats*

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Wow, thanks everyone! Great links, leetie!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Higgy said...

Mike - welcome to the blogsquad!

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROAD TRIP!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home