Thursday, September 15, 2005

Classes

Well, so far I'm enjoying them, although my Graphic Design course surprised me by saying there's a lab an hour before class. (This wasn't noted in the course catalog) So I'm having to finagle around with my job hours in order to make it.

I got my first assignment in Drawing II graded. We were instructed to draw a chair. So I did. It got an A. Wheee! It's too big to scan so I'll have to take a picture of it and then post it.

My first real assignment in GD I is to design two tickets, as in concert tickets or tickets to a zoo or museum or whatever, using Adobe Illustrator which we barely know how to use. One will be "static" and the other "dynamic" but will otherwise use the same elements. Should be fun. I think I'll make mine tickets to see the Rock Bottom Remainders. I thought about using the Seminal Fluids but that might be a bit much.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a cuppa weasel
*grins* Just what you need before the lab.
p.s. this is my first try at a link in a comment box, I may mess it up really really badly. sorry in advance.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Heh, well done! It's probably not quite as good as the Luwak coffee, which was fully pooped out, as opposed to merely regurgitated, by a weasel. But it might be good for those who aren't quite ready to take the plunge into fully weasel-pooped coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home