Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Artwork!

There's a neat website for artists to post their artwork called www.deviantart.com, so I went ahead and signed up. There's traditional art, digital art, even poetry and prose. Just about any kind of visual art you can think of. It's quite a little community, and hey, it's free. (You can pay too and get some kind of extra perks, but I didn't do that.) Anyway, I finally got around to posting up some stuff for everyone to enjoy and it's where I'll be putting stuff in the future. Here's my page: The Weasel's DeviantArt Page

Sorry if some of it's hard to see. I'm fiddling with some of the images to make them clearer.

Here's something I drew yesterday in class (or, technically, just outside of class):


Off to Graphic Design...

5 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mad Scientist said...

Beautiful work darlin

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Thanks sweetie. Dang I forgot to show you the originals last night. Hmmm, I was a bit distracted at the time....

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work! I took a peek over at your link and read the comments - they were all friendly and welcoming to you - good luck!

But don't forget about us now that you have new friends! ;)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Nah, of course not!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger MeL said...

My friend Matt intro'ed me to deviantart a couple years ago...awesome place. Great work Mikey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home