Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Let's give a warm welcome to The Rock Bottom Remainders!

OK, I just realized I had my little flash drive with me, and fortunately I'd already made a jpeg of my project so I can go ahead and post it. (It looks a lot better in Illustrator but oh well...)



You'll probably immediately notice that the people in the picture aren't actually the Rock Bottom Remainders. Unfortunately, we were only allowed to use pictures from the image library on the school computer and no internet images (because of the low 72 dpi resolution of all web pictures), so I had to make do with this image of random businessy-people.

The first ticket is supposed to be done "static" style, i.e. everything in neat boxes and very basic shapes while the second one is "dynamic:" strange shapes and curves and such-like. One isn't considered to be "better" than the other, it just depends on your application.

Anyway, before you laugh that I only had the price at $1.98, consider that they usually play at bookfairs for free admission. If you get a chance to see them, they're a hoot!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Thanks!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home