Monday, April 17, 2006

Ren Faire 06! (part 1)

My lovely fiancé Mad and I went to the Renaissance Faire this Saturday with a gaggle of my friends and we met Polly and LHM there. Pictures will be forthcoming. Sorry, guys, but Polly didn't elect to attire herself in rampart-enhancing period garb, although Mad did attire herself pretty nicely out of scraps of material I had lying about in under an hour. Er, that is, she attired herself in under an hour, not that the scraps of material were somehow lying under an hour. Oh, you know what I mean.

In other news, later this evening, I have an art history midterm. *gulp*

Hope everyone had a happy Easter!

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Thanks! I seem to have survived the experience although it remains to be seen how well I did. My brain is too old for studying...

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm. I doubt that. No, wait, I doubt the latter statement, not that you survived!

Looks like the Ren Fest was good!! :)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Higgy said...

Polly's ramparts need no further enhancing....

NTTAWWT...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home