Friday, November 18, 2005

Hey!

Sorry I've been blogless lately. They're crackin down on internet use at work so I have to behave. Sheesh, I suppose next they're going to expect me to work or something. Don't they realize I'm a government employee? I think I should call the union...

Anyway, my next project is to design a T-shirt. I think I'll try to contact Dave and Judi and see if they'll let me design the new Dave for Prez shirt. Whaddya think? I was thinking the new slogan could be "A booger in every nose." I'll try to keep you updated.

OK, I better get offa here.

4 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea!

We miss you over at you-know-where! :)

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Would that be a sort of raspberry noise or more like hocking a loogie?

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger MrFisher said...

Mikey! That idea is BRILLIANT!!

Also, I like

"Don't worry, He won't try and take your Boogers."

or

"Your Boogers are Safe With Barry"

or

"This country was founded on Boogers!"

no?

Ok, yeah, go with your original one.

Lettuce know man!!

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger boogers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home