Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Holidays!

(Ok, so it's a bit late for some holidays but I think there's still a couple days left in Hannukah and Kwanzaa so neener)

On Christmas Day, I went down to Carlsbad to visit family with Mad and that was much fun. We put together a gingerbread house from a kit with some of the kiddos and ate a lot and then watched "Elf." Much hilarity!

Mad is most wonderful. She got me Season 1 of the Muppet Show, the DVD of Dave Barry's Guide to Guys (quite hilarious, but too short in my opinion. Even so... go get it!), and a telescope! Yes, an actual telescope! Wow! Granted, here in L.A., there's a lot of light pollution, but you can still peek at some close objects. We put it together and peeked at a couple stars. Lately, it's been kind of cloudy, but I want to check out the moon and maybe Mars. Anyway, Aprille's the greatest. She spoils me! :)

Anyway, for New Year's Weekend, we're driving up to San Luis Obispo for a weekend getaway thingy.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Mad Scientist said...

My pleasure to spoil you darling. You are most wonderful too.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Higgy said...

Is this thing on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home