Sunday, March 14, 2010



We're taking a whirlwind tour of Europe (well, a bit of it anyway) for two weeks, leaving Tuesday evening, and arriving on St. Patty's Day afternoon in London. A couple days there, then to Edinburgh, Scotland for a couple more, then over to Dublin, Ireland, and to Frankfurt, Germany. My grandparents are from Aschaffenburg, a small town just outside there, and there's even a street named after it. Finally, on to Copenhagen and over to Malmo, Sweden to visit my wife's sister and her husband.
We'll either lose weight from all the walking around, or gain it from eating out a lot. Wish us luck, and if you have any advice, we're all ears!

4 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Hira Animfefte said...

Wow, have fun, you two! :)

<3 Blogchik

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous djtonyb said...

May you have better travel karma than Dave!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget you are 1/4 Swedish!

Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home